Thursday, April 22, 2010

Playing for change.

First of all, I was browsing the web yesterday and I have no idea how, but I was guitar dream shopping and I came across this website www.playingforchange.com. I discovered the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Playing for Change is a multimedia movement created to inspire, connect, and bring peace to the world through music. The idea for this project arose from a common belief that music has the power to break down boundaries and overcome distances between people. No matter whether people come from different geographic, political, economic, spiritual or ideological backgrounds, music has the universal power to transcend and unite us as one human race. And with this truth firmly fixed in our minds, we set out to share it with the world.

It is ironic because my last blog was about how I was extremely inspired by the same sort of video that all those artists came together to create in honor of the people of haiti and the king of pop MJ.







This is the most beautiful musical movement that ever existed. This is music. THIS is what I live for. I am playing for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment