Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog Therapy



10 things I want:
A long healthy happy life for all my loved ones.
To move to Washington
To pay off our bills
To attend the school of my dreams (since Ive already been accepted) The Art Institute of Seattle
Travel out of the country

To finish recording my album
The Rock Revival Jeans Ive been eyeballing at work
The new Sonicare toothbrush set.
Lasik eye surgery
A Remote Shutter 







10 things I have always wanted that I already have

A car that doesn't break down.
To go to college.
 A gorgeous wedding.
A loving husband.
A dog to complete our family.
A house of our very own.
Happiness.
A DSLR Canon Camera.
 Coach and Dooney purses.
A collection of instruments.




9 musicians/bands you love (in no order)



Kina Grannis
Jack Johnson
Izrael Kamakawiwo'ole
Colbie Callait

Bob Marley
Meiko
Priscilla Ahn
Zac Brown Band
Jason Mraz

8 things you do everyday



Brush my teeth
Shower
Photograph Something
Text
Eat
Smile
Kiss my husband

7 things you enjoy
Shopping
Bubble Baths
Traveling
Playing Guitar
Snuggling
Visual Art
sun on my skin

6 things that will always win your heart



Laughing Babies
Matthew
Hawaii
The Illinois River
Sunglasses

Nice people

5 favorites: movie, song, book, food, season



The Notebook
Claire De Lune
Where the Caged Bird Sings - Mya Angelo
Sushi
Spring

4 smells of scents you enjoy



Kim Kardashian's Signature Scent perfume
The smell of a clean baby

My husband, clean or dirty :)
The smell of summer rain

3 places you want to go



Italy
Bali
  Australia

2 favorite Vacations



Wedding/Honeymoon in Hawaii.
2 week vacay to Florida.

1 person you would marry on the spot
I totally had to edit this part because I copied and pasted this from another blog and forgot to change it :) but my real answer is,



I already married him :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Share Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! I love Priscilla Ahn!

    Also, what other instruments do you play? I saw your "collection of instruments" above.

    I am just learning how to play the guitar. But my instructor quit on me (her schedule got out of hand) so now I'm back to just plucking it out on my own and trying to learn through Youtube videos. Haha! It's not going well! :/

    ReplyDelete