Thursday, June 3, 2010

Butt Naked Grilling

Good morning world. So yesterday I got tons of feedback on my last blog :) Im glad everyone liked it. I also received my second blog award! From NYC Island Gal. Thanks! 
I like this :) I will pass this Trendy blog award onto 



Anywho, I have started a new mini promotion for my teenie tiny business :) All you have to do is send me a picture any picture and Ill edit it for you free of charge and post it up on my photography page! Check out Island Girl Photography here! So Far I have 83 people who "like" my page wooo! Send me pictures people!

I am finally all caught up on 365! Its not as easy as it looks but I love it. 
Day twenty one
I made this one for my husband :) He LOVES to grill. So much that we eat BBQ at least 3-4 times a week. He has a huge fancy gas grill but he says "theres nothin like a charcoal grilled steak honey" ahah So I tried to make the ashes look like a heart for how much we love BBQ season. Good thing we have a covered deck because he would be grilling out in the rain if we didnt. Heres a funny story for you. A few months ago we went out dancing at the bar. (We dance alot) it was one of those nights that I woke up the next morning feeling like I got hit by a train, ran a marathon, and got maced because my body ached so bad and my eyes felt like sand paper because I drank so much alcohol I had absolutely zero hydration lol. The things we do for a good time! Anyway, we end up somehow making it back home around 4 am after harassing the cab driver until he brought us to Mcdonalds because we were STARVING in our drunken stupor. Not five minutes after we leave the drive through window my husband yells "THIS FOOD IS SHIT" grabs a delicious juicy cheeseburger from me and throws it out the window, along with all the rest of the food. I was devastated. And still starving. And like WTF? So we go into the house and Im not quite clear on the sequence of events but all I remember was I coudnt find him anywhere (at this point i could barely see) but I walked out to the back porch, and there he was, butt naked grilling up some steaks. THAT is how much he loves to grill haha.

So I also have another confession to make, it has something to do with Day twenty two

Confession is: I look forward to rainy days just so I can wear my rain boots :)
Thats all for now <3



2 comments:

  1. I am DYING laughing over here over that story! I can totally see it playing out in my head. And your little face when you get so bummed. Like 'awww... But I am still hungry' And Matt thinking my woman isn't going to eat shit. She shall have a kings feast lol.

    ReplyDelete