Thursday, June 10, 2010

FREEBIE :)

As a mini promotion for my teenie tiny business, I am doing free picture editing! The conditions are, 

1. Become a fan of Island Girl Photography  on Facebook.
2. Spread the word via "Suggest to friends" 
3. Send me a picture :) 
You can add a description of what you would like me to do or you can just send it and Ill let the creative juices flow and wahlah! there you have it! 

Here are some examples of what I have done for others so far. 

Before

After

Before
After

Before

After

Now get to sending! :)


2 comments:

  1. I feel so famous :) I see me on your page and I am like 'Woah, that's me!' XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am part of the 365 project and post on facebook. :-) It's such a good way to stay motivated with photography during my college years. <3 Love what you do!

    ReplyDelete